About DStv Big Brother Africa 2012 Reality Show
Just when DStv audiences thought that they had seen all, the incredible twists and turns that mega-hit reality-TV franchise Big Brother Africa could possibly include, M-Net’s sensational series has pulled off another huge surprise.
And you know it’s a massive announcement when even the fact that this season’s brand new cash prize of a cool USD 300 000 isn’t the headline-grabbing news!
Grabbing that honour is the revelation from series producers that this season, entrants must double-up to compete. This means that anyone who wants to enter season 7 must partner with another person and enter as a pair!
So whether you enter with your best friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, mom, dad, brother, sister, boss, husband, wife, neighbor, hairdresser, whomever, you must just make sure that you enter as a pair. So who will take the journey of a lifetime with you? Remember you may have to spend a long time with them in the house so choose carefully!
Plus, in another bold change, Big Brother Africa welcomes two new countries Liberia and Sierra Leone to the Big Brother house for the first time ever, while this time round, Ethiopia bows out of the game and Mozambique will take on a new role that will be announced at a later stage.
That means that this year, if you want to enter Big Brother Africa you can do so if you and your partner are citizens from one of the following participating countries: Angola, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Both partners must come from the same country, must be 21 years or older, must be fluent in English and must have a valid passport.
Qualification Requirements for Big Brother Africa 2012
- This season, entrants must double-up to compete. This means that anyone who wants to enter Big Brother Africa Season 7 must partner with another person to enter as a pair!
- You and your partner must be citizens from one of the following participating countries: Angola, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Both partners must come from the same country, must be 21 years or older, must be fluent in English and must have a valid passport.
- And remember that, as with previous seasons, entrants must be fun-loving, vocal, creative, original and articulate.
- In addition all entrants must have the social flexibility to live in close proximity with others and must be tolerant of views and lifestyle choices other than their own.
How To Register
Alternatively, interested persons can collect a Big Brother Africa 2012 Registration / Application form from the nearest MultiChoice office in their country anytime from Sunday 5 February.
27th February 2012
Notice: The Big Brother Africa Reality Show has in recent times been enmeshed in controversy following reports that leaked shower hour videos of naked Big Brother Africa contestants bathing and dressing up have been found on the internet. These videos, purportedly recorded by hidden cameras behind the bathroom mirrors and other areas of the house have prompted some housemates in earlier editions to bathe wearing their bras and underwear. Our investigation has confirmed this to be true so prospective applicants and contestants take note!